ZOOMMAX is an Annual Management Fest organised and facilitated by the School of Management Studies, Nagaland University.
This year, the fest will start on 12 November and it will end on 22 November. It is one of the most awaited Festivals in the state. The Fest will take place with the theme, “Connection Minds, Promoting Future.”
Also, the total prize money for all the winners is ₹1,50,000.
Follow them for the latest updates and informations.
If you’re a PG or an Undergraduate student from Nagaland, you can participate. To know more, contact these numbers;
+917005083947 (Gen. Secretary)
+917628080253 (Event Manager).
Zoommax 2020 Rules and Guidelines
- The participants should be a bonafide students of the college he/she represents.
- Zoommax is opened only for UG & PG.
- Current 3rd Semester, 5th Semester and Final Year students waiting for their final result are eligible to participate in Virtual Zoommax Fest 2020.
- Free registration.
- Online Registration will start from 4th Nov to 10th Nov 2020.
- Each of the participating college should select a capable Team Leader to lead the team and should submit his/her name and contact number at the time of Registration. The team leader may be a student or preferably a teacher to look after the welfare of the team.
- Institution should participate in minimum 7 events out of 14 events.
- A participant is allowed to participate upto 3 events as long as the event timings do not clash.
- Students should refrain from cyber bullying, failing which there will be points deduction and upto institution disqualification. Events winners will be replaced.
- The participants are advised to take safety measures during the practice/performance, the organizers will not be held responsible for any kind of unforeseen accidents.
- There will be a negative marking incase of students failing to adhere the rules and regulations.
- Participants should submit their works within the deadline, failing which will be disqualified from the competition.
- Unfair practices will result in automatic disqualification of the institution.
- Criteria for overall championship include participation in maximum number of events as well as the total scores obtained in the competition.
- The overall competition result will be declared on 22nd Nov 2020,
- Judges decision will be final. No clarification regarding judgement will be entertained.
- Rules are subject to changes at the discretion of the Organizers.
Zoommax 2020 Events
The following are the events for the Virtual Zoommax Fest 2020.
Events Business Plan
Rhythm In Motion
Quiz Slam Poetry
Mad-ads Voice Of Zoommax
Mr. & Miss Zoommax.
1. Events Business Plan
1st Prize = ₹5,000
2nd Prize = ₹2,500
- Maximum 3 members permitted in a team.
- The participants can prepare and present the business plan on any area of their choice.
- It is mandatory for the participants to email the soft copies of their write up in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th of Nov, 2020.
- The business plan must be presented in MS PowerPoint through Google Meet/ Microsoft Team.
- The team members should be ready to back each other up if there is network issue during presentation.
i. The judges will select the best 4 teams based on the reports and the results will be declared on the 16th of Nov 2020. Only the selected best 4 teams will give PPT Presentation.
ii. Presentation on 18th of Nov, 2020.
Prize: DSLR ₹2,000 & Mobile ₹1,000.
Rules: 1 student from 1 institution.
Submit the original picture with a caption. The participants must submit the pictures as a document file through WhatsApp. (+917628080253).
First Prize = ₹3,000.
Second Prize = ₹2,000.
The prizes for Cosplay event will be;
₹4,000 for the Winner and ₹2,000 for the Runners Up.
One participant from each college.
A video of maximum 30 seconds, portraying the character that you are cosplaying.
Photo and video should not any filter.
Send one Cosplay photo and video to zoommaxnu@gmail before 14th November.
The files should not exceed 10 MB for Picture and 50 MB for Video.
Rhythm in Motion
1st Prize = ₹4,500.
2nd Prize = ₹2,000
A minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6 from each college.
Send your 2-3 minutes video to email@example.com and the video size should be less than 100 MB.
Avoid adding any filters to the video.
Last date of submission: 16th November.
The cash prizes for Zoommax Pace Painting Competition will be ₹2,000 for the Winner and ₹1,000 for the Runners Up.
Theme : Nature
One participant from each College.
A time limit of 40 minutes will be given to each artists to finish what they are painting.
Avoid using filters on the picture.
The prizes for Mad Ads winners will be ₹4,000 for the 1st place and ₹2,000 for the Runners Up.
One team from each college.
A maximum of 4 members in each team.
Act on any product that is Made in Nagaland.
The length of the Advertisement should be less than 30 seconds.
Teams can use filters and effects to showcase their creativity.
Send the advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 17th of November ends.
Zoommax 2020 Quiz Competition
The 1st and 2nd placed participants will get ₹2,000 and ₹1,000 respectively.
One participant from each college.
Participant who answers the maximum number of questions within a short time will be declared the winner.
A good internet connection is necessary since the fastest responder wins the Competition.
Quiz will be held on the 14th of November. Participants will be getting the Quiz link through WhatsApp.
Zoommax 2020 Slogan Competition
Check the picture below to know the details about Slogan Competition.
The prizes for the Essay Writing Competition are ₹2,000 and ₹1,000 respectively.
Timing: 4 PM, 17 November.
Maximum 2 hours for writing the essay and an additional 30 minutes to scan and send your essays.
The participants should write in A4 size papers and in your own handwriting.
The length of the essay must be between 1,000-2,000 words.
Participants must send the completed essays in PDF format through WhatsApp (+919089910027).
Note: Your name, name of the college and phone number should be at the top of the first page. Every page must have a number and don’t forget to add your signature at the bottom of the page.
The image below contains the details about Virtual Zoommax Fest Mock Interview.
Voice of Zoommax
Winners = ₹3,000.
Runners up = ₹2,000.
Things to note:
One participant from each college.
Participants can use instruments or sound tracks.
Participants should shoot the singing video.
A total time of 3 minutes.
Don’t use auto tune, filter or edit the video.
Video size limit : 100 MB
Submit your video through WhatsApp @ +917628080253.
Last date of submission : 12 November.
More information coming soon…
The First ZOOMMAX Fest was in 2009. Since its origin, it has made a tradition of Excellence. It is currently the biggest Management Fest in the state with more than 500 members and 2000 footfall. It is also the most anticipated and foreseen yearly function. ZOOMMAX has been conveying what it genuinely stands for, “ZOOM to the MAXIMUM”.